Reiki is a Japanese energy-based healing technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It can help with anxiety, grief, depression, trauma, chronic illness, mental fatigue and other physical and emotional problems. Reiki is a very simple yet powerful healing technique. It is administered by “laying on hands” which is a technique that has been practiced for thousands of years. Reiki was discovered by Dr. Mikao Usui in March 1922. Its popularity has spread all over the world, and is now used in many medical facilities, such as hospitals and hospices.
Benefits of Reiki
A Reiki treatment may:
- bring a peaceful, deep relaxation
- dissolve energy blockages and tension
- detoxify the body
- support the well-being of the client who is receiving traditional medical treatments that are debilitating, such as chemotherapy and radiation, surgery, kidney transplants, etc.
- supply universal life-force energy to the body
- stimulate the body’s immune system
- help to relieve pain
- stimulate tissue and bone healing after injury or surgery
- increase the vibrational frequency of the client on physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels
During a Reiki treatment, you lie on a massage table, wearing comfortable clothing. Treatments are 50-minutes in length. Jennifer will gently place her hands on your body in specific energy locations during the treatment. The length of time that she leaves her hands in each position is determined by the flow of energy through her hands to you at each location. There is no pressure, massage or manipulation.
Cost of Session: $60.00